5. Emma Stone looks classic and gorgeous in this tea-length Alexander McQueen. I also loved her swept-up hair and miniaudiere clutch.
4. It's all about the color - Emily Blunt takes a risk in gorgeous green by Oscar de la Renta.
3. I love the non-traditional silhouette of this Givenchy Haute Couture gown on Zoe Saldana. The unique details and breezy sleeves make her look different than anyone else.
2. I have to credit Michelle Williams for sticking to her own style and personality this season. This red Valentino is just right for her, and I am glad to see her wear a bright color for these awards.
1. I had to choose Natalie Portman for my top choice. As soon as she came on screen, I just kept saying how much I loved her Giambattista Valli dress. The bordeaux color is so amazing!
*images courtesy of mtv.com, eonline.com, and style bistro